THE CRITERIA FOR GOD’S CALLING IS NOT DETERMINED BY A POLL OR CASTING A LOT; GOD CAN CALL ANYONE ALONE.
“Look to Abraham your father And to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain; When he was but one I called him, Then I blessed him and multiplied him.” Isaiah 51:2 NASB
DON’T FALL FOR LIES
All those useless franchise parishes that many people are collecting and confusing it with a calling of God because they don’t want to stand alone in their calling is what is causing degradation in Christianity.
Many People are focusing more on the remittances and offerings they will give to daddy g.o’s and Bishops than seeking God’s face or preaching and standing in the gap for the truth they know.
DROP ALL THE FRANCHISE PARISHES AND STAND WITH GOD’S INSTRUCTION
1. I don’t know what names you have given to your gods, believe me, they cannot remove a strand of hair from anyone’s that God called and sent.
2. There is not going to be a time that someone genuinely walking with GOD will be alone.
3. No matter how close you’re walking with God, you can still lose Him any day you shift your focus and choose to follow the crowd.
4. If indeed you’re with God, beware of running around prayer camps because you may be passing through some things that may be contrary to the will of God for your life, and very likely it’s an enemy’s tactics.
The issue many Christians has presently is that many of them have traded their families or maybe calling into rallying around a group of people with ulterior motives in the name of Churches or fellowship. That’s why taking advantage of each other in the Churches has become new normal, and depression is making the front seat in the lives of many Church goers. And many Pastors, Bishops, and the General Overseers are the leading cause.
If you feel like being in a Church environment at all time when you’re not a pastor, or maybe you cannot complete your day successfully without calling a pastor, it’s probably that you’re passing through a depression or maybe you’ve been hypnotized, either way, you need deliverance.
RESTITUTION IS NECESSARY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
• Adam missed it and instead of him to ask for God’s forgiveness and a way out, he hides self and finally blamed God for his stupidity.
• Abram made a great mistake by joining himself to Lot, but he courageously re-routed himself when he realized that he had made a mistake.
• Many of today’s men of God have missed God by merely joining themselves to the crowd seeking for a superpower, but instead of them to be asking for God’s forgiveness they are hiding.
I pray that we will not miss God in the name of Jesus.